We are excited to announce the first phase of our re-opening of the Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis and Swim Centers with revised hours and temporary use rules. Please review this entire message and all of the attachments prior to visiting for the first time. The Temporary Recreation Center Use Rules are intended to make the Nellie Gail Ranch Recreation Center accessible to the membership while promoting good hygiene and proper physical distancing.
Hours of Operation:
- Swim Center – Open to homeowners only from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. for lap swimming only.
- Tennis Center – 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Pickleball – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The following link is to our Temporary Recreation Center Use Rules providing guidance on how the tennis, pickleball, and swim facilities may be used starting Tuesday, May 12th.
Due to construction in our parking lot and building exterior, access to the parking lot will be via one entry lane as noted by the red arrow and one exit lane also noted by a red arrow. Access to enter the Swim and Tennis Centers are noted by the yellow arrow.
All homeowners and club members must check-in at the reception desk prior to the use of the facilities. The following waiver is required to be completed prior to the use of the recreation center. Please complete prior to arriving to streamline your check-in.
Reservations are required for use of the Tennis and Pickleball courts. You may reserve a court via the following link:
Swim lanes are first come first serve. Access to the swimming pool is restricted to lap swimming for homeowners only. With this first phase of re-opening no non-homeowner club members or swim team members may use the pool pending a revision to the state guidelines prohibiting public pool use. We are hopeful of welcoming the rest of you back soon!
Please be aware of the following:
- No person may access the recreation center that is sick, that has a fever or a confirmed case of Covid-19. Any person visiting a facility should wash their hands regularly and/or use sanitizer.
- Access to the Tennis and Pickleball courts is restricted to residents and Club members only. No guest use is permitted at this time.
- All residents and Club members accessing the recreation center are required to bring either disposable sanitary wipes or similar cleaning materials for personal sanitary purposes.
Restroom / Shower Facilities:
- Restrooms access will be limited to one person at a time (or a parent and child as may be necessary).
- Showers inside restrooms will be closed.
- Additional janitorial hours have been approved to implement heightened sanitation of contact surfaces. Janitorial will be in place for all hours of operation.
- Not permitted at this time.
- Not permitted at this time.
We will begin invoicing our Tennis and Pickleball Club Members for membership fees again with a pro-rated May invoice. If you paid your March fees prior to our March 17th closing, you will receive a credit for that portion of the month we were closed. For our Club Members who may not be ready to integrate back into activity, you may request we suspend your dues through June 30th, or earlier depending upon your comfort level to return to activity.
For those who are anxious to start activities that remain restricted, we will continue to model the local authorities’ guidelines and phase in further openings.
Meanwhile, WELCOME BACK!! We have been looking forward to this first phase of re-opening for a long time and look forward to seeing you soon!