This week we have completed the installation of the window casing and started staining the wood doors and windows finishing the multi-purpose room, kitchen and storage rooms. Staining will continue for another two weeks as we move to the front of the Clubhouse and then the Association office. The following remaining work is scheduled this month:
- Counter template measuring is complete with counters scheduled for late next week early the following week
- Final cabinet installation follows counters
- Fireplace stone is scheduled for the week of March 16th
- Door hardware install follows staining also the week of March 16th
- Carpet install is scheduled for the week of March 23rd
- Baseboards and baseboard painting will be last
Meanwhile, we will be able to share more next week regarding the exterior scheduling. We are aiming for April 4th to be completely operational on the interior. Thank you to our homeowners and club members for your patience.