http://nelliegailranch.org/wp-content/uploads/staysaferossmoor.png 652 1474 Monique DiBonaventura http://nelliegailranch.org/wp-content/uploads/Nellie_Gail_Ranch-Association-Logo-.png Monique DiBonaventura2019-03-01 10:18:402019-04-10 09:54:49How Can You Protect Yourself From Property Crime?
Criminals are looking for an easy opportunity with the lowest risk; if you provide it, they will take it! These simple preventative steps can go a long way toward eliminating crimes of opportunity and reducing the frequency of burglaries and thefts in our community.
If you see something suspicious, call immediately so we can act fast. The longer you wait, the harder it is to catch the criminal.
- Persons loitering in the neighborhood – in a vehicle or on foot.
- Persons and/or vehicles in the same location for a long or unusual period of time.
- Persons carrying or concealing something suspicious.
- Persons peering into cars.
- Valuables being removed from home or vehicle.
- Strange vehicles parked at the neighbors home.
- Light or flashlights in homes while neighbors are away.
- Suspicious sounds such as breaking glass, alarms, screaming, loud bangs, or gunshots.
- Prying, pounding or forcing sounds.