If you see something suspicious, call immediately so we can act fast. The longer you wait, the harder it is to catch the criminal.
- Persons loitering in the neighborhood – in a vehicle or on foot.
- Persons and/or vehicles in the same location for a long or unusual period of time.
- Persons carrying or concealing something suspicious.
- Persons peering into cars.
- Valuables being removed from home or vehicle.
- Strange vehicles parked at the neighbors home.
- Light or flashlights in homes while neighbors are away.
- Suspicious sounds such as breaking glass, alarms, screaming, loud bangs, or gunshots.
- Prying, pounding or forcing sounds.