How Can You Protect Yourself From Property Crime?
If you see something suspicious, call immediately so we can act fast. The longer you wait, the harder it is to catch the criminal.
- Persons loitering in the neighborhood – in a vehicle or on foot.
- Persons and/or vehicles in the same location for a long or unusual period of time.
- Persons carrying or concealing something suspicious.
- Persons peering into cars.
- Valuables being removed from home or vehicle.
- Strange vehicles parked at the neighbors home.
- Light or flashlights in homes while neighbors are away.
- Suspicious sounds such as breaking glass, alarms, screaming, loud bangs, or gunshots.
- Prying, pounding or forcing sounds.