From the Week ending March 17, 2023
Next Board Meeting
Below is a link to the agenda for the Tuesday, March 21st meeting at 7:30pm located at the Association Clubhouse. Click the button to view the agenda. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
CC&R Amendment Ballot
The ballots are continuing to come in and we are up to 720 valid ballots cast. We are up to 51% received leaving 49% of Nellie Gail Ranch homeowners with an opportunity to still cast a ballot for or against the amendments. Please return your ballot in the postage pre-paid envelope at your earliest opportunity. The Inspector of Election will open and count ballots at the March 28th meeting.
Please remember to sign the outside envelope where indicated.
Join us for these Upcoming Events
6th Annual Blood Drive at Nellie Gail Ranch
The blood drive was a tremendous success, the community came together in a powerful display of generosity and compassion, helping to save countless lives through their donations. Thank you to all those who gave the gift of blood, and a special thanks to Melody Smith with Anvil for hosting.